Welcome to the March ARB FAMCAMP!
We offer full hookups with 30 and 50 amp service. Our support facility provides the following amenities:
- Shower facilities
- Large capacity laundry facility
- An HDTV with DirecTV
- Free WiFi
Call Outdoor Recreation at 951-655-3983 for availability and pricing information.
FAMCAMP Rules and Regulations
- 1. The March ARB FAMCAMP was developed for and will be managed to support recreational camping purposes. It is not to be used as a place to live, with the exception of the recreational vehicle Camp Host, nor is it to be used as a place of business.
2. Arrival, Stay Period, and Departure.
- a. The maximum length of stay period is 30 days per reservation, regardless of season.
- b. Guests may register for a stay between one (1) and thirty (30) days. Based on availability, guests may extend their reservation for up to the 30 day limit.
- c. Guests may not stay more than a cumulative of 180 days in a calendar year, to include nonconsecutive stays. The tracking of the 180 day calendar day limit is done by guest name and/or RV registration information.
- d. Guests on the waitlist must check-in at Outdoor Recreation located at building 434 by 1000. This is to secure your space based on waitlist priority. If an RV site is available, you will be able to access it by 1400.
- e. Upon arrival to FAMCAMP, payment for the entire length of stay is required and there are no refunds once payment has been made. Case-by-case exceptions will be made a the discretion of the 452 FSS/CC.
- f. The overflow/dry camping areas may not be reserved in advance and are provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Stays are limited to five (5) days or until a full hook-up space is available, whichever is sooner.
- g. All RVs and campers parked in the overflow/dry camping area must be registered at FAMCAMP. If a full hook-up space becomes available the guest must move to the full hook-up or depart the installation.
- h. After the registered stay, the FAMCAMP member’s RV must depart the installation for at least 24 hours. The RV overflow/dry camping area does not count as departing the installation.
- i. If a guest cannot be at the FAMCAMP location on their check-out date, then they must move their RV in advance or their RV may be towed at the owner’s expense, and the guest may be banned from FAMCAMP. This includes the overflow/dry camping area.
3. FAMCAMP Regulations
- a. FAMCAMP sites are limited to one (1) RV and two (2) non-RV vehicles regardless of the site type.
- b. All RVs must be road worthy and maintain current registration and license tags/stickers.
- c. RVs, other vehicles, and camp stabilizers must remain on solid pavement at all times.
- d. Unauthorized vehicles and vehicles left in unauthorized areas may be towed away at the vehicle owner’s expense.
- e. Storage containers/units, bags, boxes, and waste containers are not to be stored outside as sites are to be clear, organized, and trash free, and will avoid excessive decorations with plants and signage.
- f. Unregulated and homemade recreational homes, tiny homes, and trailer-made ready vehicles are not eligible for registration at FAMCAMP.
- g. No mechanical maintenance, including oil changes, or significant repair work will be performed, and vehicles may not be washed in the FAMCAMP or March ARB.
- h. Tent camping is not authorized.
- i. Customers are allowed two (2) pets per site and pets must be on a leash and supervised at all times. For sanitary reasons, campers must pick up after their pet’s waste, and deposit it into the dumpster.
- j. Military installations are considered federal property, if you or a sponsored member is found on the installation using or in possession of marijuana, you will be subject to federal laws and may be barred from the installation.
4. This direction is effective 1 April 2020 and is pursuant to Air Force Instruction 34-101, paragraph 3.36 and 18.26. Please direct any questions or concerns to Mr. Henry Frye at 951- 655-2816/4123