THE MARCH AERO CLUB WANTS YOU!
The March Aero Club invites you to call or visit our facility and see what exciting and challenging opportunities await you.
Learn how to fly in a T-41 (Cessna 172), and get that Private Pilot License you’ve always wanted!
Sharpen your skills and increase your safety by acquiring your instrument rating.
Experience the thrill of flying in a T-34 military trainer or C182 and receive your solo check out!
Benefit from monthly safety meetings designed to increase your safety awareness and enhance your decision-making capabilities as a pilot.
Rent a plane for the weekend and take a friend on a fun get-away.
Enjoy the camaraderie of being a member with fellow pilots as passionate about the pursuit of aviation as you are.
Whatever you desire, the Aero Club is here to help you safely and enjoyably reach that goal, as you explore and continue to cultivate your passion for flying.
HOW CAN I FIND OUT IF I LIKE FLYING BEFORE I COMMIT TO STARTING LESSONS?
You can come into the Aero Club and request a 30 minute introductory flight for $60. The instructor will explain the very basics and you can fly in the actual aircraft you will be trained in.
AM I ELIGIBLE?
The following persons are eligible to join the March Aero Club:
- Active duty, reserve, and retired members of any branch of the U.S. military
- Military dependents
- Air National Guard personnel
- Contractors with base access
- Members of the Civil Air Patrol
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO GET MY PRIVATE PILOTS LICENSE? (Minimum FAA Requirements)
- 40 hours of flight experience ($3400.00)
- 20 hours of flight instruction ($700.00)
- 10 hours of ground instruction ($350.00)
- For an approximate cost of only $4450.00!
- Flight time required varies by skill level (average 55 hours of training)
ADDITIONAL ITEMS NEEDED
- T-41A & C Operator’s Manual ($15.00)
- T-41A & C Checklist ($12.30)
- Private Pilot’s Kit Pt 141 ($275.00)
- Headset ($170.00) (with lifetime warranty)
- Fuels tester and charts ($15.00)
- Medical Certificate and check ride
ARE YOU READY?
GET OFF THE GROUND AND GET FLYING TODAY!